Even if the name “Apecchio – City of Beer” could directly come from a fiction for many, it represents a name given to a real town devoted to craft beer.
Over the last few years Apecchio and its territory has become an important hub of beer production. Important craft breweries are located in the area. They use short chain products, barley and the purest spring water that flows down from the Apennines, to produce many different kinds of beer that are exported worldwide.
The local cuisine has a centuries-old tradition and is characterised by dishes made with truffles and mushrooms, it also has excellent dishes with lamb, veal and pork.
Craft beer and italian food is the best way to discover the Italian tradition and to enjoy it from a new perspective.
Take this occasion to taste our local beers, come to Apecchio and Sassocorvaro and enjoy a unique experience!
We offer you a full immersion in the world of Italian craft breweries. The occasion will give you the possibility to discover some hidden tourist gems: the Trout Farm in Cantiano, the town of Cagli and the Fossil Museum of Apecchio.
During the tour you will enjoy a dinner at the restaurant of La Cotta well known for its generous and tasty traditional dishes, it’s here you will taste the famous Crostone al Metro.
You will also have the possibility to enjoy a lunch at a typical restaurant where you will taste local food with beer preparations.
The package includes:
– 7 nights for 4 people in apartment
– visit and tasting at Tenute Colles craft brewery
– visit and tasting at La Cotta craft brewery
– visit and tasting at Il Verziere craft brewery
– visit and tasting at Birrificio del Catria
– dinner at “La Cotta” restaurant with Crostone al Metro
– lunch at typical restaurant with beer prepared dished
– free visit at Cagli
– visit at the Fossil Museum of Apecchio
– visit at the Trout Farm in Cantiano
Package 7 nights (min 4 people): 363,00 € per person
Marche Holiday Spa